How to use Water Soluble Wax Pastels (Neocolor ii)
Are you ready to create bold colourful pieces of art with Neocolor 2? Do you enjoy the immediacy of working with a tactile medium that you apply directly with your hands rather than with a brush?
We’ll also use Neocolor 2 to create some interesting backgrounds for your sketchbooks.
I’ll share some hints and tips I’ve learned on the way that will help you get started quickly. Plus we’ll have a bonus project to create a collage from some of the backgrounds that you create.
By the end of this course, students will have an understanding of the following concepts:
- What materials work best with Neocolor 2
- How to blend Neocolor 2
- How to create bright and punchy paintings with Neocolor 2
- How to create texture in Neocolor 2
- How to use Neocolor 2 with mixed media
- How to create sketchbook backgrounds with Neocolor 2
- How to use Neocolor wet in wet